One On One Lesson $50
1 hr lesson that allows you to be in control, with my professional advice I will help you create a look or two that you can repeat on your own.
Group Lessons (Up to 8 people and up): $25 each
1 hr makeup lesson teaching you how to apply foundation, highlight and contouring, knowing the difference between contouring and strobing, last but not least how to master a smokey eye.
Lesson on Skin Prep and Foundation / Primers $25-$50
- Why skin care is the best and most important part of your makeup routine
- What skin care products you need for your skin type
- Liquid or Powder foundation: Which works best for you?
- Picking a color that works
- How to get the best application
- Foundation tools
- Prime your face: Matte or Dewy
Lesson on Color Correcting and Contour $25-$50
- Face shapes – How to find your shape, what to highlight, and what to tone down
- Correct skin conditions with different color correcting creams and powders
- How to perk up tired skin and eyes
- How to create fresh dewy skin
- How to hide blemishes and dark spots
Lesson on Brows $25-$50
- Brow Shaping
- Fill in brows
- Highlighting the brows
Lesson on Eyes, Cheeks, and Brushes $25-$50
- How place eyeshadow on eyes
- Eye Blending
- Wing Eyeliner
- Create the famous Smokey Eye
- Complimentary Colors for your eye
- Where to blush, which color, and blending
- Which brushes do what?
- How to build color with brushes
- How to clean and maintain brushes
Spray Tanning Services
Spray Tanning is a form of sunless tanning without the harmful UVB lights. Its a fine mist sprayed onto the body the interacts with your own skin's chemistry to tan or bronze. Spray Tanning services are also moblie and come to you!
Guidelines for Spray Tanning:
- Wax or Shave 24 hours before; do not shave the day of the service.
- Do not apply lotions, perfumes or deodorants prior to arrival.
- Do not wear make-up.
- I provide caps for hair protection, but you may want to bring in an old bathing suit or whatever you wish to wear during the spraying. Garment may be stained afterward. (Men must wear bottoms of some sort if they wish to be spray tanned.)
- It is recommended that you do not shower for 16 hours after spray tan is applied.
- It is recommended that dark loose clothing be worn immediately after application.
- Afterwards, no excessive sweating—such as working out.
24-48 hours before your appointment
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! Refrain from moisturizing with any oils or using any oil based exfoliating scrubs on your body. Oils will create a barrier between the skin and tan application. Make sure to scrub all dry areas as well; elbows, ankles, knees, feet, underarms, neck and face!
- Shave, wax and remove any unwanted body hair.
- Make sure all manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials and massages are done at least the day before your appointment. The oils used in these services act as a barrier to the sunless solution and may result in an uneven tan.
The day of your spray tan!
- Pack appropriate clothing! If it’s raining or elements are wet, make sure you have proper attire that covers you from head to toe. You don’t want one drop of rain or snow hitting your new GLOW. You will need to put on loose, dark cotton clothing after your glow – aka NO DENIM, tight waist bands, etc.
- Take a shower – but just a warm water rinse. Any soaps, shampoos or conditioners that get on your skin the day of your tan may leave a residue and impede the sunless tanning process. Make sure not to use any “moisturizing soaps” – these will leave a film on your skin that will result in a blotchy tan. Stay far away from Dove, Dial, Ivory and similar products!
- Skip the lotions, oils, perfume and deodorant.
- WOMEN – Plan on wearing dark colored underwear or swimsuit bottoms. This will be your tan line. We have a female-only, professional and discreet staff, so you may wear whatever you’d like during your session.
MEN – plan on wearing dark boxers or undergarments. We require male clients to wear bottoms. *We have disposable spa undergarments available upon request.
- Avoid over showering, long hot showers and baths, loofahs and exfoliants of any kind for 5-7 days. Keep in mind, the act of soaking and scrubbing during any pedicure treatments will remove the tan on the legs and feet.
- Apply sunscreen, safe sun care is important!
After your spray tan
Change into a loose fitting top and bottom, no bras or tight clothing. Sweatpants, robes, pajamas, flip flops and/or loose t-shirts are best! Keep your skin hydrated and moisturized daily with natural products. Stay away from mineral oil, AHAs, petroleum, ethanol, exfoliating and alcohol based products as these will strip your tan faster. Your goGLOW specialist will have a variety of safe, non-toxic products to preserve your goGLOW tan and promote healthy and hydrated skin, to keep your tan lasting!
Standard Session- $25
Deluxe Session- $30
Half Body Spray- $15
Spray Tan Party
Minimum party of 8 is required to book. The person who is hosting the party will get 5% off ONLY.
4 spray tans (must be used within 30 days of purchase) – $100
3 spray tans ( to use whenever ) – $80
Fitness competition spray session- $50 (additional fee for spray the day of competition).
Eyelash Extension Services COMING SOON!
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash Extensions enhances the length, thickness and fullness of natural eyelashes. The extensions may consist of silk, mink or synthetic hair. Each individual lash is carefully placed between your real lash for seamless application.
Sugar Waxing Services COMING SOON!
What is sugar waxing?
A more natural way of hair removal, that uses the combination of sugar, lemon and water to remove the hair form the root without pulling or irritating the skin.
Microblading Services COMING SOON!
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a way of semi-permanent make-up, where through manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin to create the desired fullness and design of the eyebrows.
Microblading is waterproof, smudge proof and looks completely realistic. Microblading last up to 18 months after which the pigment fades leaving the skin and your natural brow.